Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cousins

Bryan had the first of many pictures with his cousins today. I really look forward to them growing up together. Patty had the great idea of having pictures taken in their Halloween costumes. We thought we would make it an annual tradition....and hopefully after today, Patty will still want to do that. Jae was a Transformer, I am not sure of the technical name, he would have to tell you that. Jae did not want to wear the front part of his costume, I'm not sure why because I thought it was cool. Hannah was an owl, but not any owl. She was a rare species called a crying owl. Oh....these crying owls do not like their pictures taken! She cried and cried....nothing like our smiling Hannah. Maybe she had a bad vibe from the photographer??? Bryan was Tigger....a sleeping Tigger. I will have to post a photo of all three after Halloween. We did get one of Bryan.

Oh....I forgot Bryan's Halloween socks! I was not about to take the costume off and his outfit off and put the costume back on! Tigger just has shoes now! ;)

No comments: